Bulgaria's Health Minister 'Expelled from His Party'
Outgoing Health Minister Petar Moskov has been ousted from his Democrats for Strong Bulgaria (DSB), party officials say.
No reasons are given for the move.
The decision was taken by the DSB's decision-making body, according to an emailed statement.
DSB was a member of the Reformist Bloc (RB) coalition, a loose alliance of parties that was the junior coalition partner of the outgoing government.
But in December of last year it moved into opposition after Parliament watered down several sections of a key judicial reform.
Moskov, however, stayed on as Health Minister, leaving the deputy chairman's office at DSB, but remaining a party member.
He had been maintaining his assumed the position "in person" and not representing the party.
- » The Gay Parade - Main Reason For Volen Siderov to Run For Mayor of Sofia
- » The First Bulgarian Sports Electric Car Will be Unveiled in Sofia in October
- » The Construction of Turkish Stream Officially Begins
- » MEPs to Meet For Mobility Package
- » Interpol drops Red Notice for Zhelyaz Andreev
- » The Council of Ministers Signed the Contract For the Construction of the Bulgarian part of Turkish Stream