Airbus to Open Parts Plant in Bulgaria's Plovdiv
An aircraft parts factory of French civil aircraft giant will operate in Plovdiv, Bulgaria's second-largest city, starting within a year, French Ambassador Eric Lebédel said last week.
After meeting Plovdiv Mayor Ivan Totev, he explained, quoted by 24 Chasa, the facility would make aircraft insulation materials and sealants.
The plant will be based in Trakia Economic Zone (TEZ), a conglomerate of industrial zones where a number of multinationals have set up production bases over the past years.
"Final talks" are due on buying the field and building the factory, Dnes.bg quotes Totev as saying.
- » Bulgarian Farmers are Preparing to Protest over Changes in Farmland Law
- » Bulgarian Sauvignon Blanc Received an International Award
- » Bulgarian Farmers will Receive an Additional BGN 700,000 for Insurances
- » Turkey will Produce its Own Vehicle
- » Ukraine and Bulgaria will Build an International Road
- » Power Distributors in Bulgaria Seek 8% - 20% Increase in Prices of Electricity