DSB Mulls Withdrawing Its Deputies If New Govt Is Formed
DSB is against the forming of a new government within the framework of the current Parliament and if such a deal is reached, DSB deputies will leave the parliamentary group of the Reformist Bloc and Parliament, announced the leader of DSB Radan Kanev.
“DSB will not support such a trick government which distances the country from the aim of a New Bulgarian Republic,” added Kanev.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend