DSB Mulls Withdrawing Its Deputies If New Govt Is Formed
DSB is against the forming of a new government within the framework of the current Parliament and if such a deal is reached, DSB deputies will leave the parliamentary group of the Reformist Bloc and Parliament, announced the leader of DSB Radan Kanev.
“DSB will not support such a trick government which distances the country from the aim of a New Bulgarian Republic,” added Kanev.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Caretaker Foreign Minister Will Not Change Stand on North Macedonia
- » Bulgaria: Boyko Borissov Passed Baton to Stefan Yanev, Journalists Not Allowed to Swearing-in Ceremony
- » LIVE: President Radev Introduces Caretaker Cabinet, Vows to Fight Vote-Buying
- » Who Is Stefan Yanev - New Bulgarian Caretaker Prime Minister?
- » World Wires on Bulgaria: Caretaker Cabinet Will Have to Tackle Pandemic, Ensure Fair Elections
- » Bulgaria: President Radev Dissolved 45th National Assembly, Snap Election Scheduled for 11 July