DSB Mulls Withdrawing Its Deputies If New Govt Is Formed
DSB is against the forming of a new government within the framework of the current Parliament and if such a deal is reached, DSB deputies will leave the parliamentary group of the Reformist Bloc and Parliament, announced the leader of DSB Radan Kanev.
“DSB will not support such a trick government which distances the country from the aim of a New Bulgarian Republic,” added Kanev.
- » PM Borissov - The State Is Making Sure that the Next Generations Won't Be Burdened with Debt
- » Parliament Officially Goes into Election Vacations Until October 25 Inclusive
- » We are Celebrating the Feast of Aviation and the Bulgarian Air Force
- » After the Security Council: Bulgaria Urges Turkey to Suspend Military Operation in Syria
- » The Security Council will Meet Today Due to the Situation in Syria
- » 40% of the Roads in Bulgaria are in Poor Condition