Attacker in Berlin Metro Arrested in Germany
Police in Germany has detained the attacker in the Berlin metro – 27-year old Svetoslav Stoykov.
He was arrested at his arrival at the central bus station in Berlin.
Stoykov was detained while still on the bus, announced the police.
At present, Stoykov is being interrogated. It is expected that he will be indicted tomorrow.
Stoykov is the man who, on October 27, kicked a young woman at the metro station in the German capital. The video of the incident has been a leading topic in the news last week.
- » PM Borisov Proposes Closing all Borders in the EU
- » Fight against Human Trafficking in Libya: EU Sanctions Six Human Traffickers and Smugglers in line with UN Decision
- » European Parliament Votes for €1 Billion in Aid to Ukraine
- » EU Budget: Commission Proposes Major Funding Increase for Stronger Borders and Migration
- » The European Commission Opens Competition for a €10 Million Prize for Low-cost Space Launch
- » Matteo Salvini and Viktor Orban form Unlikely Alliance over EU Migrants