4.3-Magnitude Earthquake Hits Albania
A 4.3-magnitude earthquake rocked southern Albania on Saturday afternoon, reported Xinhua.
The epicentre of the quake is 17 km southwest of Argirokastro at a depth of 2 km.
- » Tsipras Survives Confidence Vote
- » Macedonia Step Toward Joining NATO
- » Greek Defence Minister Announces Resignation Ahead of Macedonia Vote
- » Macedonia Lawmakers To Hold Critical Debate Over Name Change
- » Severe Weather Conditions in Greece Expected to Worsen
- » Snow and Storms Across Greece as “Rafael” Covers Country