European Arrest Warrant Issued for Attacker in Berlin's Metro
An official European warrant has been issued for the arrest of 26-year old Svetoslav Stoykov. Bulgaria’s Interior Ministry continues to look for him because of the incident in the metro in Berlin which caused outrage in Germany.
The published records from the video surveillance tapes show how Stoykov, without any provocation, pushes a young woman who falls down the stairs and breaks an arm.
The man who is wanted for hooliganism has not been found yet.
- » Crime will no Longer Pay: Council Agrees New Rules on Mutual Recognition of Freezing and Confiscation Orders
- » Evidence-based Measures are Crucial for the Drug Policies Effectiveness
- » EU Agrees New Rules for a more Efficient and Effective Eurojust
- » Digital Single Gateway: Easier Access to Online Information and Procedures
- » New Measures to Fight against illegal Competition Practices in the Internal Market
- » Pensions: Council Agrees its Stance on pan-European Pension Product