Polish Police Breaks Through Parliament Blockade
Poland’s Interior Minister Mariusz Błaszczak accused opposition parties of trying to take over power in the country illegaly.
This happened while deputies from the opposition occupied for a second day in a row the plenary hall of Parliament.
On Friday night, the police broke through the blockade of the building organised by thousands of protesters.
The conflict started with accusations on the part of the opposition that the government is trying to adopt the budget for 2017 illegally and in the absence of the media.
Reuters has defined the events as the most serious political conflict in the country in years.
- » The EU Council Endorsed Kövesi's Candidacy For Prosecutor General
- » The European Parliament Supported a New Postponement of Brexit
- » The European Parliament is Discussing Brexit
- » There Will be New Parliamentary Elections in Spain on November 10th
- » The European Parliament Backed Christine Lagarde as ECB chief
- » The Nomination of Lagarde for President of the ECB Will be Voted Today