Polish Police Breaks Through Parliament Blockade
Poland’s Interior Minister Mariusz Błaszczak accused opposition parties of trying to take over power in the country illegaly.
This happened while deputies from the opposition occupied for a second day in a row the plenary hall of Parliament.
On Friday night, the police broke through the blockade of the building organised by thousands of protesters.
The conflict started with accusations on the part of the opposition that the government is trying to adopt the budget for 2017 illegally and in the absence of the media.
Reuters has defined the events as the most serious political conflict in the country in years.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Inflation in the Eurozone Hit a New Record
- » Estonia Closes its Borders for Russians with Schengen Visas
- » European Funds Minister: Bulgaria to Receive BGN 3.7 Billion in the Coming Months from the Recovery Plan
- » Hungary and Poland are Against the EU's Plan to Reduce Gas Consumption
- » Romania expects Schengen Membership by the End of the Year
- » IMF urges Europe to Shift Energy Costs to Wealthier Consumers