Up to BGN 2 M Penalty Fee for Expensive Roaming
There will be a penalty fee of between BGN 50,000 and BGN 2 M for telecoms that allow overpricing of roaming services over the permitted limit. Deputies adopted the amendment to the Electronic Communications Act at second reading.
If providers do not guarantee access to open Internet, the penalty fees will be between BGN 2,000 and BGN 200,000.
If a customer has paid for Internet access at a certain speed and the telecom fails to provide the service, the penalty fee will be between BGN 500 and BGN 5,000.
- » The Shared Electric Scooters Also Come to Sofia
- » The Retainers on Grafa Boulevard Took Another Victim, her Husband Threw them on the Tram Track and Got Arrested
- » Bulgarian Interior Ministry: 44,539 Violations Detected During Speed Control Operation
- » Payment of Аid to Bulgarian Farmers who Culled Domestic Pigs Begins after September 1
- » SANS and Bulgarian Police Investigate Bomb Threats Against Bulgarian Media and Airports
- » The Council of Ministers Allocated Nearly BGN 21 million For Educational Benefits