Bomb Attack in Turkish City of Kayseri
Thirteen soldiers have been killed and 48 people wounded in a car bomb attack in the Turkish city of Kayseri, reported Reuters.
The explosion took place near a bus transporting off-duty military personnel.
Witnesses say that the car was moving near the bus and when it pulled up to it, a blast occurred.
The explosion took place near the university in the city, in close proximity to student dormitories.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Stoltenberg: We Look Forward to Northern Macedonia Joining NATO
- » The Early Elections in Northern Macedonia Will Be on April 12th
- » Erdogan Threatens EU to Open Borders to Refugees
- » Northern Macedonia is Expected to Receive the Green Light to Begin EU Accession Talks
- » Turkey Sells Two of Its Islands
- » Athens Blamed Ankara For the Migrant Crisis