State of Emergency Remains in Force in Bulgaria's Hitrino
A week after the train accident in Hitrino which killed 7 people, the state of emergency remains in place until the completion of the repair works.
Residents of Hitrino still have no access to their homes but, for certain repair works, volunteers will be allowed in.
The company which owns the derailed train has to remove all dangerous cisterns within 15 days.
Three cisterns will be removed on Saturday. Five more need to be removed but there are complications regarding that particular operation due to the twisting of train lines.
Immediately after the cisterns are removed, technical units will be sent in to fix electricity lines and water supply.
- » Rescue Teams Help Two Injured Paragliders near Dupnitsa
- » French-German Consortium Wins Sofia Airport Concession Tender
- » Mayor of Sofia: Over the Last 10 Years we have Invested over BGN 25 Million in Kremikovtsi District
- » Rozhen 2019 National Folklore Fair Began
- » New Management of Bulgaria’s State Fund Agriculture Elected
- » American Foundation Gives $ 185,000 to Restore the Buzludzha Monument