State of Emergency Remains in Force in Bulgaria's Hitrino
A week after the train accident in Hitrino which killed 7 people, the state of emergency remains in place until the completion of the repair works.
Residents of Hitrino still have no access to their homes but, for certain repair works, volunteers will be allowed in.
The company which owns the derailed train has to remove all dangerous cisterns within 15 days.
Three cisterns will be removed on Saturday. Five more need to be removed but there are complications regarding that particular operation due to the twisting of train lines.
Immediately after the cisterns are removed, technical units will be sent in to fix electricity lines and water supply.
- » Bulgaria's Unemployment Rate For Q4 is 4.7%
- » Eurobarometer: Bulgarians Remain Optimistic About the Future of Europe
- » Prisons and Court Guards in Bulgaria Received Funding for 200 New Employees
- » Bulgaria Temporarily Suspends the Construction of the Gas Connection with Serbia
- » Bulgarian Ombudsman Organizes Free Medical Examinations For Socially Disadvantaged People
- » MPs Are Finally Voting on the Changes to the Electoral Code Today