Donald Trump 'Hopes to Meet Bulgaria PM Soon'
US President-elect Donald Trump has said he "looks forward" to meeting Bulgaria's outgoing Prime Minister, Boyko Borisov, the latter's press office has said.
Borisov has spoken to Trump over the phone, highlighting the "excellent cooperation" between Sofia and Washington.
He has made Trump familiar with the macroeconomic indicators of the Bulgarian economy, pointing to its growth, one of the lowest debt levels in Europe.
Bulgaria, due to its stability, is one of the safest place for investment, Borisov has argued.
Outgoing Prime Minister Boyko Borisov has reiterated his stance that only through putting an end to military conflicts can the migrant crisis be solved.
"A huge responsibility lies on your shoulders, it is about human lives across the world," Borisov is quoted as telling Trump.
- » US and Greece with New Ambassadors to Bulgaria
- » E.Zaharieva: Bulgaria Wants Constructive Cooperation with Russia
- » Deputy Prime Minister Ekaterina Zaharieva Is Visiting Croatia
- » The New US Ambassador to Bulgaria Replaces Eric Rubin
- » Bulgaria and Cambodia May Activate their Relations
- » France Blocks the Start of EU Membership Talks with Skopje and Tirana