Donald Trump 'Hopes to Meet Bulgaria PM Soon'
US President-elect Donald Trump has said he "looks forward" to meeting Bulgaria's outgoing Prime Minister, Boyko Borisov, the latter's press office has said.
Borisov has spoken to Trump over the phone, highlighting the "excellent cooperation" between Sofia and Washington.
He has made Trump familiar with the macroeconomic indicators of the Bulgarian economy, pointing to its growth, one of the lowest debt levels in Europe.
Bulgaria, due to its stability, is one of the safest place for investment, Borisov has argued.
Outgoing Prime Minister Boyko Borisov has reiterated his stance that only through putting an end to military conflicts can the migrant crisis be solved.
"A huge responsibility lies on your shoulders, it is about human lives across the world," Borisov is quoted as telling Trump.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » North Macedonia PM Zoran Zaev on Official Visit to Brussels to Discuss EU Accession Process
- » Russian Ambassador: Our Relations with Bulgaria Are in Period of Diplomatic Opposition
- » US Top Diplomat on Official Visit to Kyiv, Pledges Unwavering Support to Ukraine
- » Biden Hopes to Meet Putin during His European Tour in June
- » Bulgaria Added to Russia’s List of “Unfriendly States”
- » US Supports Bulgaria