Donald Trump 'Hopes to Meet Bulgaria PM Soon'
US President-elect Donald Trump has said he "looks forward" to meeting Bulgaria's outgoing Prime Minister, Boyko Borisov, the latter's press office has said.
Borisov has spoken to Trump over the phone, highlighting the "excellent cooperation" between Sofia and Washington.
He has made Trump familiar with the macroeconomic indicators of the Bulgarian economy, pointing to its growth, one of the lowest debt levels in Europe.
Bulgaria, due to its stability, is one of the safest place for investment, Borisov has argued.
Outgoing Prime Minister Boyko Borisov has reiterated his stance that only through putting an end to military conflicts can the migrant crisis be solved.
"A huge responsibility lies on your shoulders, it is about human lives across the world," Borisov is quoted as telling Trump.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Bulgarian Cultural and Information Center moved to Downtown Skopje
- » Bulgaria’s MFA handed a Note of Protest to the Ambassador of North Macedonia after the Shooting in Ohrid
- » Another Provocation! Shooting at the Bulgarian Club "Tsar Boris III" in North Macedonia
- » MFA on Russia's Propaganda Rhetoric: Bulgaria's Position is in Support of Ukraine
- » Russia on Bulgaria’s Military Aid to Ukraine: A Hostile Act, further Worsening our Relations
- » Radev on the Border Tragedy: I expect Bulgaria’s MFA to call the Turkish Ambassador and demand Full Investigation