140 Afghani Citizens Extradited From Bulgaria
140 Afghani citizens have been extradited from Bulgaria, while the Afghani Embassy is preparing the passavants of another 200, reported PM Borisov to outgoing ministers on Wednesday.
Borisov also noted that migrant pressure along the Bulgarian-Turkish border has decreased thanks to the efforts made by the Turkish side.
Borisov reiterated Bulgaria’s position regarding the negotiations between Turkey and the EU, stating that Bulgaria does not support the freezing of negotiations and insists on a confirmation of the commitment for implementation of the readmission agreement.
- » Heavy Traffic from Serbia to Bulgaria via Kalotina
- » Soon 13 New Trams will be Delivered in Sofia
- » Soon Starts the Construction of an Underpass at Pencho Slaveykov Blvd in Sofia
- » New service: Sofia Residents can Buy a Ticket for Underground and Public transport via Phone
- » Drinking Water in Sofia is Among the Best in Europe
- » Municipality of Stamboliyski Launches Free Public Transport
So it is possible!! Than what prevented it so far?? Merkel or the protests of the liberal NGO\'s?? Basically all illegal border trespassers according to our laws are illegible for that.. Why it was not don so far?? To satisfy the unmarried German lady that distributes money for highway building????