140 Afghani Citizens Extradited From Bulgaria
140 Afghani citizens have been extradited from Bulgaria, while the Afghani Embassy is preparing the passavants of another 200, reported PM Borisov to outgoing ministers on Wednesday.
Borisov also noted that migrant pressure along the Bulgarian-Turkish border has decreased thanks to the efforts made by the Turkish side.
Borisov reiterated Bulgaria’s position regarding the negotiations between Turkey and the EU, stating that Bulgaria does not support the freezing of negotiations and insists on a confirmation of the commitment for implementation of the readmission agreement.
- » Bulgaria's Unemployment Rate For Q4 is 4.7%
- » Eurobarometer: Bulgarians Remain Optimistic About the Future of Europe
- » Prisons and Court Guards in Bulgaria Received Funding for 200 New Employees
- » Bulgaria Temporarily Suspends the Construction of the Gas Connection with Serbia
- » Bulgarian Ombudsman Organizes Free Medical Examinations For Socially Disadvantaged People
- » MPs Are Finally Voting on the Changes to the Electoral Code Today
So it is possible!! Than what prevented it so far?? Merkel or the protests of the liberal NGO\'s?? Basically all illegal border trespassers according to our laws are illegible for that.. Why it was not don so far?? To satisfy the unmarried German lady that distributes money for highway building????