Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Interested in Financing Belene NPP
The Industrial and Commercial Bank of China is interested in financing a commercial project for the construction of the Belene NPP, reported the government press centre.
At a meeting with Energy Minister Temenuzhka Petkova and Deputy Prime Minister Tomislav Donchev, Prime Minister Borisov underlined that representatives of the Chinese bank have confirmed their readiness to finance the project under the conditions proposed by the Bulgarian government.
These include the implementation of the Belene project on a market basis, without investments on the part of the state and without contracts for the long-term purchase of the electricity produced.
- » The Bulgarian Energy Holding is on its Way to take Commitments in the BEH Gas Case
- » Over 5000 GWh have been Saved in Bulgaria in the 2014-2017 Period
- » Bulgaria Preparing to Open Tender for Offshore Oil, Gas Exploration Permit
- » New Plasma Melting Plant Opens at Bulgaria's Nuclear Power Site
- » Prices Electricity in Romania Drop by about 3.5%
- » The Gas Prices in Bulgaria Rise by 10.8% from July 1