Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Interested in Financing Belene NPP
The Industrial and Commercial Bank of China is interested in financing a commercial project for the construction of the Belene NPP, reported the government press centre.
At a meeting with Energy Minister Temenuzhka Petkova and Deputy Prime Minister Tomislav Donchev, Prime Minister Borisov underlined that representatives of the Chinese bank have confirmed their readiness to finance the project under the conditions proposed by the Bulgarian government.
These include the implementation of the Belene project on a market basis, without investments on the part of the state and without contracts for the long-term purchase of the electricity produced.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Heating Companies want up to 332% Increase in the Price of Heating and Hot Water
- » ContourGlobal Maritsa East 3 will continue to support the Country in the Transition to a Carbon neutral Future
- » Russia has allowed Gas Supplies to Gazprom Germany for 90 days
- » EU: A Ruble Account with Gazprombank Violates the Sanctions
- » EC: Bulgaria should Reduce its overall Dependence on Fossil Fuels and their Imports
- » 30% of all Liquefied Gas supplies to Greece are for Bulgaria