Putin: Transit of Russian Gas Through Ukraine to Europe Is in Question
Russian President Vladimir Putin has warned that the transit of Russian gas through Ukraine to Europe is in question.
In a telephone conversation with German Chancellor Angela Merkel, Putin has expressed concern in relation to the fact that the Ukrainian side is deviating from coordinating agreements for the purchase of gas from Russia this winter season, reported the Kremlin.
The energy ministers of Russia and Ukraine negotiated on winter deliveries last week. Then they failed to reach an agreement but the Ukrainian side stated that European consumers may rest assured.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Russian Foreign Minister: Our Patience is Running Out
- » US-Russia talks: Serious, Useful, Difficult, but No One Backed Down
- » Russia will take Fingerprints of all Foreigners and Test them for HIV
- » Mandatory Vaccination in Russia
- » Russia: For Third Day in a Row, More than 40,000 New Infections with COVID-19
- » A Record 1,178 Died of COVID-19 in Russia in the last 24 hours