36 Escapees From Harmanli Refugee Camp Detained
36 Iraqis who fled from the refugee camp in Harmanli have been detained by the Regional Prosecutor’s Office in General Toshevo. They attempted to leave the territory of Bulgaria in the direction of Romania.
They have been indicted on criminal charges.
8 of the migrants were detained in the village of Rositsa in the General Toshevo municipality. Another 17 were arrested on Romanian territory and returned to Bulgaria.
There are 11 children in the two groups who passed illegally on Bulgarian territory. The children have been placed at kids’ facilities in Dobrich.
- » A Sharp Slowdown in Wage Growth in Bulgaria
- » Sofia Municipality Stops the Movement of Tram №7 on Bulgaria Blvd.
- » More than BGN 20 Million will be Invested for the Repair of 32 km of the Road Momchilgrad - Ivaylovgrad
- » The Bulgarian Social Minister Biser Petkov Resigned, PM Borisov Rejected the Resignation (Updated)
- » Trakia Highway is Closed in both Directions near Kameno because of a Fire
- » The Lyulin Highway Closes for Repair