Vienna Blocks Continuing Negotiations With Turkey
Austria’s foreign minister Sebastian Kurz has blocked the joint statement of the Council of the European Union for continuing the negotiations on the accession of Turkey to the organisation.
The EU will not open new chapters in the negotiations with Turkey for membership in the EU, announced Vienna.
The Austrian foreign minister expressed his support for freezing the negotiations with Turkey on membership in the EU but most countries are for continuing the dialogue.
In this relation, after the meeting of the Council of the EU at the foreign ministers level, there will be a statement only by Slovakia which is the current chairman of the EU.
- » Belgrade Opened Headquarters of the Transport Community for Southeast Europe
- » Food and Drug Shortages - the Worst Case Scenario For Brexit Without a Deal
- » Greece Creates Two New "Transit" Migrant Camps
- » Ursula von der Leyen Approved the List of Proposals For New Commissioners
- » New Debate and Voting on the Brexit Saga
- » The EU Has Opened a Register of Terrorism Cases