Bulgaria's Prosecutor General Excludes Premeditated Action in Hitrino Accident
Bulgaria’s Prosecutor General has announced at a press conference that the possibility of premeditated action in the Hitrino accident has been excluded at this stage.
24 expert investigations have been initiated. The leading hypothesis is speeding.
31 witnesses have been interrogated.
With respect to the ongoing investigation, Tsatsarov said:
“We are investigating the transporter first. This is the company Bulmarket. Secondly, the cargo deliverer and, respectively, the cargo receiver with respect to the transportation of dangerous cargo, the manufacturer and, respectively, the trader who is related to the transportation of this cargo. ”
- » Bulgaria Parliament Bars Government from Signing Deals on Migrant Readmissions
- » The Bulgarian Customs have Collected nearly BGN 4.6 Billion for the First Half of the Year
- » 1/3 of the Farmers in Bulgaria are over 65 Years of Age
- » BGN 20 Million is the Annual Cost of Street Lighting in Sofia
- » CPC Stops the Deal for "Nova Broadcasting Group"
- » CPC Prohibit "Inercom" from Buying "CEZ Bulgaria"