Death Toll of Bulgaria's Hitrino Blast Reversed to 7
Seven and not eight people died in the explosion following a train derailment in Hitrino, northeastern Bulgaria, outgoing Interior Minister Rumyana Bachvarova has said.
In a briefing with reporters after a night of cleanup operations on site, she has not elaborated.
On Sunday, outgoing Prime Minister Boyko Borisov announced the number of victims had risen to eight.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Car with 17 Migrants collided with a Taxi in Sofia
- » Bulgaria: Helicopter Crash with One Dead
- » Bulgaria: Drone with a suspected Bomb was discovered near Tyulenovo
- » Bulgaria: Relatives of the Victims from the Flood in Tsarevo will receive 15,000 Leva in compensation
- » Bulgaria: A Man and a 4-Year-Old Child Died after a Car-Train Crash
- » Bulgaria: Child was Stabbed after a Fight between Minors in Yambol