Death Toll of Bulgaria's Hitrino Blast Reversed to 7
Seven and not eight people died in the explosion following a train derailment in Hitrino, northeastern Bulgaria, outgoing Interior Minister Rumyana Bachvarova has said.
In a briefing with reporters after a night of cleanup operations on site, she has not elaborated.
On Sunday, outgoing Prime Minister Boyko Borisov announced the number of victims had risen to eight.
- » Collapse in the Information System Hampered the Operation of Sofia Airport
- » Plane Made Emergency Landing at Sofia Airport, a Passenger Passed Away
- » Migrants Claim Bulgarian Police Beat Them
- » Stray Dogs Attacked a Child in the Center of Haskovo
- » Young French Woman Hanged herself in the Center of Lovech
- » Indonesia Lion Air Jet’s Flight Recorder Found 3 Days After Crash