Death Toll of Bulgaria's Hitrino Blast Reversed to 7
Seven and not eight people died in the explosion following a train derailment in Hitrino, northeastern Bulgaria, outgoing Interior Minister Rumyana Bachvarova has said.
In a briefing with reporters after a night of cleanup operations on site, she has not elaborated.
On Sunday, outgoing Prime Minister Boyko Borisov announced the number of victims had risen to eight.
- » 2-year-old boy Disappeared near Ravnets, Searching Continued all the Night with Thermal Cameras
- » Bulgarian Police Goes Viral after Accidentally Pepper Spray Themselves Instead of Protesters
- » 20-year-old was Shot in the Head after a Dispute in Burgas
- » Three Bulgarians Died in a Car Crash in Scotland
- » A Huge Construction Crane Fell in the Mladost Quarter of Sofia
- » The Safety Retainers on Grafa Street will be Removed after a few Incidents