Bulgaria, Saudi Arabia to Cooperate in Tourism
Bulgaria's government has inked the memorandum on tourism cooperation signed the institutions of the two countries in October.
The MoU is aimed at securing "sustainable development of the sector while considering local traditions and social values," the cabinet has said.
The two countries have confirmed the government-level commitment to expand ties between their tourism sectors "as a precondition for the creation of a favourable environment for deepening and making more active the bilateral cooperation in the field of tourism."
The MoU was signed on October 05 between the Bulgarian Tourism Ministry and the Saudi Commission for Tourism and National Heritage.
- » Wizz Air Reported over 1 Million Passengers to Varna for a Year
- » Bulgaria Air Now has Flights to a New Destination - Tbilisi
- » Up to 60 Irish Holidaymakers Left Stranded in Bulgaria after Travel Agents' Failure
- » The Cheapest Spot for Families this Summer
- » The Ministry of Tourism Expects a 5% Increase in Foreign Tourists
- » Bulgarian Hotel Managers: Increases of Prices of Vacations will Come Next Year