First Sofia Metro Line Running Again after Monday Failure
The technical breakdown that brought the Red Line of Sofia Metro to a standstill on Monday evening has been dealt with, local officials say.
The failure between the stations of Sofia University and Vasil Levski National Stadium stopped trains from operating between Serdica and Mladost 1, the stretch connecting the center of Bulgaria's capital to the neighborhood of Mladost.
Repair teams found a broken rail along the track and it took more time than initially scheduled to fix it, Sofia Municipality says.
- » BNR: Bulgaria to Submit the Mobility Package to EU Court
- » The Air in Sofia - Dangerous for your Health?
- » 9 Events that Happened on Friday the 13th in which there is Nothing Fatal
- » Russian Sailors Discovered Four Hitherto Unknown Islands in the Red Sea
- » An Explosion in an Apartment Building Injured 25 Germans
- » YouTube Has Introduced Stricter Rules for Video Content