First Sofia Metro Line Running Again after Monday Failure
The technical breakdown that brought the Red Line of Sofia Metro to a standstill on Monday evening has been dealt with, local officials say.
The failure between the stations of Sofia University and Vasil Levski National Stadium stopped trains from operating between Serdica and Mladost 1, the stretch connecting the center of Bulgaria's capital to the neighborhood of Mladost.
Repair teams found a broken rail along the track and it took more time than initially scheduled to fix it, Sofia Municipality says.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Strong Wind Knocked Down Trees in Varna
- » Bulgaria is sending Two Planes with Rescuers to Turkey, the Earthquake was also Felt in Our Country
- » Bulgaria: The Wind Speed in Sliven reaches over 100 km/h
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 12 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Yellow Code for Negative Temperatures throughout Bulgaria
- » Ministry of Foreign Affairs: There is No Information about Injured Bulgarians after the Earthquake in Turkey