Nuclear Decommissioning Conference in Sofia Due This Week
The Central and Eastern Europe Nuclear Decommissioning and Waste Management Conference 2016 is due on Thursday and Friday in Bulgaria's capital Sofia, organizers say.
The leading nuclear decommissioning event will be held on December 08-09 in Novotel Sofia, bringing together a number of guests from across the CEE region and speakers from international institutions.
It is the only international and commercial Nuclear Decommissioning & Waste Management event focusing on the region.
Novinite is a media partner to the conference.
You can find a more comprehensive list of speakers here.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » EU Council: The European Union Must Use Nuclear Power to Ensure its Energy Independence
- » Taxes and Fees Reduced en masse in Europe as Measures Against High Electricity Prices
- » Protests over Еxpensive Еlectricity in Bulgaria, the State Announced Compensatory Measures
- » Bulgarian President Radev Called for the Causes of the Energy Crisis not to be Politicized
- » 80% of Bulgarians do not Know their Country’s Position on the "Green Deal"
- » Brussels will Support Bulgaria if it Decides to Complete Nuclear Power Plant “Belene”