CSKA Owner Confirms Meeting Between Banker Vasilev, GERB's Borisov Took Place
The owner of CSKA football club Grisha Ganchev has confirmed that there was a meeting between banker Tsveten Vasileva and the leader of GERB Boyko Borisov.
On Nova TV, he related in detail about the meeting which he attended.
According to Ganchev, at the meeting, Vasilev told about sums of BGN 240 M which he claimed were given to Borisov via Delyan Peevski and Alexander Stalyiski.
Borisov claimed he had received nothing.
In November, the owner of the bankrupt KTB claimed that he was racketeered by Staliyski whom he called “the right hand of Borisov” and told about the meeting with the leader of GERB in 2014 when he took documents to Borisov showing how much money Staliyski had received from him.
Then, Vasilev did not specify what the amounts were and summarised that, since 2009, Bulgaria has been ruled in turn by the clans of Peevski and Borisov. According to him, the clans have been working together for the last two years.
- » New Camel at the Sofia Zoo
- » Fire Rescue Operation Training was Carried out in Burgas Port
- » At 13 Hours and 7 Minutes Today in Bulgaria will be Astronomical Summer
- » The Green Parking Zone in Sofia will be Expanded from November 1
- » A Sharp Slowdown in Wage Growth in Bulgaria
- » Sofia Municipality Stops the Movement of Tram №7 on Bulgaria Blvd.