Damage after Harmanli Riots Reaches BGN 0.1 M
The damages incurred by the riots in the Harmanli reception center last week amount to some BGN 100 000, public broadcaster BNR says, citing local officials.
Windows and furniture were smashed as clashes broke out in the migrant center last week.
Two of the buildings within the Harmanli center will be turned into facilities of restricted movement, access into and out of them being barred to residents.
The transformation will cost around 322 000, the BNR says.
- » Thracian Tomb of Sveshtari: Part of the UNESCO World Heritage List
- » Traces of Ancient Civilization were Found in the UK
- » The New Week in Bulgaria Begins with Sun, after that there will be Rain in some Places
- » Massive Iceberg Threatens Greenland Village as Residents are Evacuated
- » Seaside Restaurant Floor Collapses, 29 People Injured
- » Passengers Hospitalised as Ryanair Makes Emergency Landing