Damage after Harmanli Riots Reaches BGN 0.1 M
The damages incurred by the riots in the Harmanli reception center last week amount to some BGN 100 000, public broadcaster BNR says, citing local officials.
Windows and furniture were smashed as clashes broke out in the migrant center last week.
Two of the buildings within the Harmanli center will be turned into facilities of restricted movement, access into and out of them being barred to residents.
The transformation will cost around 322 000, the BNR says.
- » Is There a Danger of an Epidemic of Measles in Bulgaria?
- » Europroject Will Improve Air Quality in Six Large Municipalities in Bulgaria
- » Findings from the Struma Highway Enter the Exhibition "Bulgarian Archeology 2018"
- » NASA Accelerates Its Plans to Land on the Moon
- » 17 Cases of Measles in Bulgaria
- » Is Winter Going Away? New Warm Wave is Coming