Bulgaria's Sofia Property Prices Up By EUR 100
Prices of real estate property in Sofia have gone up by EUR 100 per sq m since the beginning of the year until October, announced Polina Stoykova, Executive Director of Bulgarian Properties.
According to data of the agency, prices of real estate have increased to EUR 900 per sq m in the third quarter, compared to EUR 800 per sq m in the beginning of the year.
With respect to new construction, average prices vacillate around EUR 1000 per sq m, while these are about EUR 80-100 lower on the secondary market.
“Decisions to buy a home are taken more and more quickly due to the insufficient quality of supply,” stated Stoykova.
According to her, there has been 10% growth in the number of deals over the period.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Russia’s Roscosmos: Oxygen Leakage on International Space Station Under Control
- » Maradona’s Death to Be Investigated!
- » Housing in Bulgaria's Capital Sofia Rose by 49% Within Four Years
- » PM Boyko Borissov in Rila Monastery: We Have Done Everything We Promised
- » Vitosha Boulevard in the Top 50 of the Most Expensive Streets in Europe
- » The Real Estate Market in Sofia Is Stable