Bulgaria's Sofia Property Prices Up By EUR 100
Prices of real estate property in Sofia have gone up by EUR 100 per sq m since the beginning of the year until October, announced Polina Stoykova, Executive Director of Bulgarian Properties.
According to data of the agency, prices of real estate have increased to EUR 900 per sq m in the third quarter, compared to EUR 800 per sq m in the beginning of the year.
With respect to new construction, average prices vacillate around EUR 1000 per sq m, while these are about EUR 80-100 lower on the secondary market.
“Decisions to buy a home are taken more and more quickly due to the insufficient quality of supply,” stated Stoykova.
According to her, there has been 10% growth in the number of deals over the period.
- » Sofia is Among the 20 Cities with the Fastest Increase in Prices of Housing in the World
- » Housing Strategy Sets the Overall Policy for the Sector in Bulgaria by 2030
- » The Villages Around the Resorts in Bulgaria Attract with Cheap Properties
- » 42,000 Buildings in Bulgaria Need Renovation
- » The Price of Agricultural Land in Bulgaria has Risen by 5%
- » The Luxury Property Market in Bulgaria