Bulgaria's Sofia Property Prices Up By EUR 100
Prices of real estate property in Sofia have gone up by EUR 100 per sq m since the beginning of the year until October, announced Polina Stoykova, Executive Director of Bulgarian Properties.
According to data of the agency, prices of real estate have increased to EUR 900 per sq m in the third quarter, compared to EUR 800 per sq m in the beginning of the year.
With respect to new construction, average prices vacillate around EUR 1000 per sq m, while these are about EUR 80-100 lower on the secondary market.
“Decisions to buy a home are taken more and more quickly due to the insufficient quality of supply,” stated Stoykova.
According to her, there has been 10% growth in the number of deals over the period.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: There is No Bubble in the Real Estate Market. For Now
- » Price of housing in Bulgaria has risen by more than the EU average since 2010
- » Bulgaria: Property Prices will Rise this year as well
- » Bulgaria: More People are Looking for Properties in which No One has Lived
- » Digital Real Estate 101: 3 Tips To Generate Passive Income
- » Are Brits Investing In Bulgaria Because Of Its Lenient Travel Restrictions?