Bulgaria's Borisov Discusses Readmission With Afghani Authorities
In a telephone conversation with the head of the executive of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan Abdullah Abdullah, outgoing Prime Minister Borisov has underlined the commitment of Bulgaria to the recovery and development of the country.
At the same time, he has expressed his concern in relation to the growing influx of migrants from Afghanistan.
Borisov has expressed his gratitude for Afghani cooperation in the preparation of documents of Afghani citizens with unsettled status on the territory of Bulgaria who have decided to return to their homeland voluntarily.
Borisov has also addressed the issue of signing an agreement on readmission between Bulgaria and Afghanistan in order to establish a legal basis for the permanent resolution of such cases.
- » Prime Minister Borisov Met with the Speaker of Northern Macedonia's parliament Talat Xhaferi
- » Bulgarian Speaker of Parliament Talks With Talat Jaferi at the National Assembly
- » The Bulgarian Parliament Ratified Macedonia's Accession to NATO (UPDATED)
- » The Ministry of the Interior Received 9 New Cars, Specialized as Technical Workshops
- » Theresa May and Jean-Calude Juncker Are Again Discussing the Brexit Agreement
- » Parliament Discusses the Presidential Veto on the Law on Personal Data