Bulgaria's Borisov Discusses Readmission With Afghani Authorities
In a telephone conversation with the head of the executive of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan Abdullah Abdullah, outgoing Prime Minister Borisov has underlined the commitment of Bulgaria to the recovery and development of the country.
At the same time, he has expressed his concern in relation to the growing influx of migrants from Afghanistan.
Borisov has expressed his gratitude for Afghani cooperation in the preparation of documents of Afghani citizens with unsettled status on the territory of Bulgaria who have decided to return to their homeland voluntarily.
Borisov has also addressed the issue of signing an agreement on readmission between Bulgaria and Afghanistan in order to establish a legal basis for the permanent resolution of such cases.
- » Bulgarian President Radev and CEC Discussed Preparations for the European Elections
- » Anti-corruption Body Investigates Property Deals of Ruling Majority Politicians in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Citizens Will Pay More For Driving Courses
- » Foreign Minister Zaharieva in Tokyo: Bulgaria and Japan are Deepening their Cooperation in a Number of Areas
- » Scientists from the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences have Discovered Anti-tumor Properties of Cannabis
- » Bulgarian PM Borissov: It is Important to Have Brexit with Rules