Bulgaria's Borisov Discusses Readmission With Afghani Authorities
In a telephone conversation with the head of the executive of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan Abdullah Abdullah, outgoing Prime Minister Borisov has underlined the commitment of Bulgaria to the recovery and development of the country.
At the same time, he has expressed his concern in relation to the growing influx of migrants from Afghanistan.
Borisov has expressed his gratitude for Afghani cooperation in the preparation of documents of Afghani citizens with unsettled status on the territory of Bulgaria who have decided to return to their homeland voluntarily.
Borisov has also addressed the issue of signing an agreement on readmission between Bulgaria and Afghanistan in order to establish a legal basis for the permanent resolution of such cases.
- » The EU Allocates More than Half a Billion Euros for Defense Projects
- » Beer Production in Bulgaria is Becoming More Environmentally Friendly
- » US Secret Service will Train Bulgarian Teams
- » Sofia Climbed 29 Positions in the World Ranking of the most Expensive Cities
- » The Bulgarian Government will Allocate Easter Bonuses to Pensioners
- » Bulgarian Interior Minister is on an Official Visit to the United States