Bulgaria's Borisov Discusses Readmission With Afghani Authorities
In a telephone conversation with the head of the executive of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan Abdullah Abdullah, outgoing Prime Minister Borisov has underlined the commitment of Bulgaria to the recovery and development of the country.
At the same time, he has expressed his concern in relation to the growing influx of migrants from Afghanistan.
Borisov has expressed his gratitude for Afghani cooperation in the preparation of documents of Afghani citizens with unsettled status on the territory of Bulgaria who have decided to return to their homeland voluntarily.
Borisov has also addressed the issue of signing an agreement on readmission between Bulgaria and Afghanistan in order to establish a legal basis for the permanent resolution of such cases.
- » Bulgarian President: For Bulgaria, Germany is a Strategic Partner in the EU and a Very Close Partner in NATO
- » The Bulgarian Prosecutor's Office and the European Investment Bank Signed a Memorandum of Understanding
- » Prime Minister Boyko Borisov: Machine Building Makes 25 To 30 % Of Domestic Gross Product
- » Prime Minister Boyko Borisov Talked with German Foreign Minister Heiko Maas
- » Bulgaria is Failing to Attract Funding for Science
- » The Bulgarian Ministry of Interior Reports a Drop in Casualties of Car Crashes