BSP Threatens To Refer Budget 2017 to Constitutional Court
Bulgarian MPs approved finally the state budget for 2017.
BSP, however, threatened to refer the budget to the Constitutional Court due to the situation which occurred with the money for the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences.
After a turn in the vote on the budget, the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences will not receive an additional funding of BGN 10 M and Sofia University will not be allocated BGN 500,000.
- » IMF Chief: Clouds over Global Economy are 'Getting Darker by the Day'
- » The IMF Provides a $ 50 Billion Loan to Argentina
- » Erdogan Claims Turkish Lira’s Loss in Value a Manipulation against Turkey
- » Every third Bulgarian has had Outstanding Loans, According to Eurostat
- » EC Predicts 3.8% Growth in Bulgaria in 2018
- » The Debt of Bulgaria for 2017 Amounts to BGN 25,064 Million