Bulgarian MPs Approve BGN 200 M Increase in Funds for Municipalities
MPs approved at second reading of the draft budget for 2017 the proposal of the Council of Ministers for a BGN 200 M increase in financing for municipalities.
Thus, the total subsidy for activities delegated by the state is BGN 2.423 B. The amount of BGN 30.2 M will be allocated for winter maintenance and cleaning of municipal roads.
The target subsidy for capital expenditures is slightly over BGN 154 M.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Traffic Police Will Patrol Small Towns and Villages Hunting Drunk Drivers
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Quiet and Sunny
- » Bulgaria Recovers after Disastrous Floods
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Temperatures Keep Falling, Occasional Snowfalls
- » Bulgaria’s Premier: We Don’t Spend Money on Tanks and Aircraft Only, We Also Build Education Infrastructure
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Rains Stop But Freezing Cold Is Coming