Bulgarian MPs Approve BGN 200 M Increase in Funds for Municipalities
MPs approved at second reading of the draft budget for 2017 the proposal of the Council of Ministers for a BGN 200 M increase in financing for municipalities.
Thus, the total subsidy for activities delegated by the state is BGN 2.423 B. The amount of BGN 30.2 M will be allocated for winter maintenance and cleaning of municipal roads.
The target subsidy for capital expenditures is slightly over BGN 154 M.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend