Six Bulgarians Arrested in Croatia for Migrant Trafficking
The Croatian police have detained six Bulgarian citizens for migrant trafficking, reported the information portal Index, cited by BNT.
A truck with Bulgarian registration was stopped on November 24 at the town of Trastenik. 43 foreigners were discovered inside the lorry – 31 Afghanis, 11 Pakistani citizens and one Iranian.
Not much longer afterwards, two vehicles with 5 Bulgarians were also stopped. According to the authorities, they helped the illegal crossing of migrants through the Serbian-Croatian border.
The Bulgarian citizens remain in custody. An order has been issued for the return of the migrants.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » EU May Impose New Sanctions on Belarus as early as Monday
- » Poland Increases Security on Border with Belarus after Threat of Migrants Increases
- » Polish Politicians on Decision of EU Court: They Declared War on Us!
- » Warsaw: We will Not Comply with the EU Declaration of the Rule of Law
- » European Leaders Attacked Poland at a Summit in Brussels
- » EU Commissioner for Health and Food Safety Supports Introduction of "Green Certificate" in Bulgaria