MPs Reject BGN 10 M for Bulgarian Academy of Sciences
Deputies in Parliament unexpectedly rejected the BGN 10 M increase in the budget of the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences (BAS) on Wednesday, reported BNR.
The larger subsidy was approved on Tuesday by the budget commission but was not reflected in its report. This is why deputies voted “against”.
“This is perhaps an intentional or perhaps an accidental change in the decision of the commission on a very small but very symbolic issue related to symbolic financial support for BAS,” stated Milen Mihov from the Patriotic Front.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend