Bulgaria's State Social Insurance Allocated BGN 10.4 B for 2017
Bulgaria’s State Social Insurance (SSI) will have at its disposal nearly BGN 10.4 B next year.
In spite of the fact that the texts were not supported by the budget commission on Tuesday, the management of Parliament decided that this is merely an opinion and submitted the text to a vote. The text was approved with the support of GERB, ABV, BDC and Ataka.
The minimum pension will be increased by BGN 4 as of July 1, 2017.
The deputies rejected both proposals of the Patriotic Front for a more serious increase in minimum pensions.
The minimum social benefit for the unemployed will amount to BGN 7.20 per day, decided deputies at second reading of the budget for SSI.
- » Bulgaria’s Debt for 2017 Amounts to BGN 25,908 Million, or 25.6% of GDP
- » Bulgarian Ministry of Finance Published the Draft Budget Bill for 2019
- » The Bulgarian National Bank to Lift Capital Buffer over Cyclical Risk
- » Experts: Bulgaria is Among the Least Endangered Countries in the Currency Crisis Happening Around the World
- » Economic Growth in Bulgaria is Lower than Expected - 3.4%
- » Real Estate Market Could Lead to Europe's Next Crisis, ECB Says