Orban to Give State Award to Bulgaria's PM
Outgoing Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borisov will receive one of the highest state orders of Hungary on Wednesday, the government's press office has said.
Borisov is to meet Hungarian counterpart Viktor Orbán in Budapest while on a visit that was due last week but was postponed after the riots in a migrant center.
The Bulgarian Prime Minister in resignation is to be handed an Order of Merit of the Republic of Hungary Grand Cross, which is considered the second-highest state order in the country.
The two counterparts will also hold a meeting to discuss current EU affairs.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend
- » Bulgaria: Head of State Agency for Wiretapping Replaced by President Radev