PF's Simeonov: We Are Ready To Form Govt With Most Current Ministers
“We are forced to take up this task and form a government, if the larger parties do not form a cabinet and the president hands us a mandate,” said on bTV the leader of the Patriotic Front Valery Simeonov.
He added that it is not good to change ministers in the middle of the mandate and that most of the ministers from the Borisov cabinet will be offered to keep their posts.
Simeonov named the ministers which, in his opinion, have been successful – Vladislav Goranov (Finance), Ivelina Vasileva (Ecology), Temenuzhka Popova (Energy), Nikolina Angelkova (Tourism), Lilyana Pavlova (Regional Development) and Petar Moskov (Health).
Simenonov explained that he is not worried by the fact that certain ministers from the Borisov cabinet have been indicted by the Prosecutor’s Office.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend