OECD Increases Forecast for Global Economic Growth in 2017
The Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) has altered its forecast to faster economic growth of the global economy next year due to initiatives for greater public spending which could provide a catalyst to business activity, helping the global economy extricate itself from the current trap of weak growth.
In its new three-month report on economic prospects, OECD confirmed its expectations for growth of the global economy of 2.9% in 2016, but predicted its acceleration to 3.3% in 2017, instead of the 3.2%, according to a previous report made in September.
OECD predicts growth of the global economy of 3.6% in 2018.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Brain Business Jobs in Bulgaria Grow Strongly
- » Bulgaria is 43rd in the World in terms of Economic Freedom
- » Musk admits that “X” might become a Paid Platform
- » Bulgaria: Group of Men Brutally Beat a Boy with Clubs and Stakes in Harmanli
- » Bulgaria: The Airports in Burgas and Varna reported over 800,000 Passengers in August
- » Bulgaria expects Annual Inflation of around 8%