Procedure for Repatriation of 50 Afghanis Launched
The procedure for the voluntary repatriation of 50 Afghanis who have arrived in Bulgaria illegally has been launched.
Another 200 will also be repatriated after their documents have been processed.
This was decided at a meeting with outgoing PM Boyko Borisov.
The migrant centre at the village of Pastrogor will become a closed placement camp. Some of the migrants who are currently placed at the Elhovo camp will be moved there.
The capacity of the Lubimets placement centre will be increased. 50 caravans and 400 blankets have already been dispatched there. Immigrants will be placed at former border cross checkpoints along the Bulgarian-Turkish border. These new centres will be of the closed type and will be secured by employees of the Ministry of the Interior.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Assoc. Prof. Kunchev: The Epidemic in Bulgaria is still Far from Over
- » CEM with a New Chairman - Betina Zhoteva
- » PM Borissov: It is Most Important to Protect our Medical Professionals, They Will Receive Bonus Remuneration
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General
- » President Rumen Radev with a Statement on the New Attorney General's Decree