Procedure for Repatriation of 50 Afghanis Launched
The procedure for the voluntary repatriation of 50 Afghanis who have arrived in Bulgaria illegally has been launched.
Another 200 will also be repatriated after their documents have been processed.
This was decided at a meeting with outgoing PM Boyko Borisov.
The migrant centre at the village of Pastrogor will become a closed placement camp. Some of the migrants who are currently placed at the Elhovo camp will be moved there.
The capacity of the Lubimets placement centre will be increased. 50 caravans and 400 blankets have already been dispatched there. Immigrants will be placed at former border cross checkpoints along the Bulgarian-Turkish border. These new centres will be of the closed type and will be secured by employees of the Ministry of the Interior.
- » At 13 Hours and 7 Minutes Today in Bulgaria will be Astronomical Summer
- » The Green Parking Zone in Sofia will be Expanded from November 1
- » A Sharp Slowdown in Wage Growth in Bulgaria
- » Sofia Municipality Stops the Movement of Tram №7 on Bulgaria Blvd.
- » More than BGN 20 Million will be Invested for the Repair of 32 km of the Road Momchilgrad - Ivaylovgrad
- » The Bulgarian Social Minister Biser Petkov Resigned, PM Borisov Rejected the Resignation (Updated)