Procedure for Repatriation of 50 Afghanis Launched
The procedure for the voluntary repatriation of 50 Afghanis who have arrived in Bulgaria illegally has been launched.
Another 200 will also be repatriated after their documents have been processed.
This was decided at a meeting with outgoing PM Boyko Borisov.
The migrant centre at the village of Pastrogor will become a closed placement camp. Some of the migrants who are currently placed at the Elhovo camp will be moved there.
The capacity of the Lubimets placement centre will be increased. 50 caravans and 400 blankets have already been dispatched there. Immigrants will be placed at former border cross checkpoints along the Bulgarian-Turkish border. These new centres will be of the closed type and will be secured by employees of the Ministry of the Interior.
- » Bulgarian Institutions Continue to Use Unprotected Websites
- » Bulgarian Food Safety Agency: Over 30 Tonnes of Food Confiscated in August
- » Sociologist Forecasts Dynamic Political Season in Bulgaria
- » A Limit of 90 km/h is Introduced on Trakia Highway between Chirpan and Stara Zagora
- » Heating Prices in Sofia will Rise by About 8% from October 1
- » Border police: Heavy Traffic on Kulata, Kapitan Andreevo and Lesovo Checkpoints