Procedure for Repatriation of 50 Afghanis Launched
The procedure for the voluntary repatriation of 50 Afghanis who have arrived in Bulgaria illegally has been launched.
Another 200 will also be repatriated after their documents have been processed.
This was decided at a meeting with outgoing PM Boyko Borisov.
The migrant centre at the village of Pastrogor will become a closed placement camp. Some of the migrants who are currently placed at the Elhovo camp will be moved there.
The capacity of the Lubimets placement centre will be increased. 50 caravans and 400 blankets have already been dispatched there. Immigrants will be placed at former border cross checkpoints along the Bulgarian-Turkish border. These new centres will be of the closed type and will be secured by employees of the Ministry of the Interior.
- » The Gay Parade - Main Reason For Volen Siderov to Run For Mayor of Sofia
- » The First Bulgarian Sports Electric Car Will be Unveiled in Sofia in October
- » The Construction of Turkish Stream Officially Begins
- » MEPs to Meet For Mobility Package
- » Interpol drops Red Notice for Zhelyaz Andreev
- » The Council of Ministers Signed the Contract For the Construction of the Bulgarian part of Turkish Stream