New Transport Scheme Launched in Burgas
The Bulgarian Black Sea city of Burgas started to use a new transport scheme on Saturday, which is part of the project ''Integrated Urban Transport of Burgas'', announced BNR.
New transport scheme includes new lines, changed routes and buses.
Experts of the Municipality and municipal enterprise 'Burgasbus' EOOD worked on the preparation of an integrated project for renovation and modernization of the public transport.
The total project cost is BGN 130 894 784, 10.
The project is funded by the Operational Program 'Regional Development' 2007-2013., through the European Regional Development Fund of the European Union and the state budget.
Additional funds for the project execution are provided by the budget of the Municipality of Burgas under the form of own contribution.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria may lose 1.4 Billion Leva if the Territorial Plans for the Coal Plants are not ready
- » American Companies - in fourth place among Investors in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: Fuel to Increase in Price to 3 leva while Lukoil makes 1 Billion 800 Million Excess Profit
- » January 1, 2025 - Bulgaria’s New Target Date for Entry into the Eurozone
- » Brain Business Jobs in Bulgaria Grow Strongly
- » Bulgaria is 43rd in the World in terms of Economic Freedom