Harmanli Riot Coordinated With Disturbances in Europe
The riot in the refugee camp in Harmanli has been coordinated with similar disturbances in Italy, Greece and France, announced the State Agency for National Security (DANS).
A fence, similar to the one with Turkey, must be built around the refugee camp immediately. This is the order of outgoing Prime Minister Boyko Borisov issued at the emergency meeting convened this morning, reported 24 chasa.
Materials that have already been purchased for the border fence with Turkey will be used for the construction. Due to this, local authorities in Haskovo, Yambol and Burgas have to contact the builders of the border fence and deliver immediately the materials available.
Deputy Prime Minister Tomislav Donchev will coordinate the construction and he has already left for Harmanli.
The National Fire Safety and Protection of Population Service must deliver all available caravans to the camp as soon as possible, ordered Borisov. All migrants suspected by the police of taking part in the riot will be moved into the caravans and isolated.
All migrants detained by the police for participating in the riot on Thursday night and organising it will be extradited immediately.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Prime Minister Pledges Average Wage in Bulgaria to Be at Least BGN 2,000
- » Bulgaria’s President: US Senate’s Slashing Criticism Is Warning Signal to Our Establishment
- » Bulgaria: Road Police Launches New 3-Day Traffic Safety Operation
- » Bulgarian Parliament Says No to Russian Vaccine
- » US Secretary of State Congratulates Bulgarians on National Liberation Day
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny and Warm Today, Rain and Snow on Saturday