Harmanli Riot Coordinated With Disturbances in Europe
The riot in the refugee camp in Harmanli has been coordinated with similar disturbances in Italy, Greece and France, announced the State Agency for National Security (DANS).
A fence, similar to the one with Turkey, must be built around the refugee camp immediately. This is the order of outgoing Prime Minister Boyko Borisov issued at the emergency meeting convened this morning, reported 24 chasa.
Materials that have already been purchased for the border fence with Turkey will be used for the construction. Due to this, local authorities in Haskovo, Yambol and Burgas have to contact the builders of the border fence and deliver immediately the materials available.
Deputy Prime Minister Tomislav Donchev will coordinate the construction and he has already left for Harmanli.
The National Fire Safety and Protection of Population Service must deliver all available caravans to the camp as soon as possible, ordered Borisov. All migrants suspected by the police of taking part in the riot will be moved into the caravans and isolated.
All migrants detained by the police for participating in the riot on Thursday night and organising it will be extradited immediately.
- » Eurostat: Bulgarians are Most at Risk of Poverty in the EU
- » Parliament Officially Goes into Election Vacations Until October 25 Inclusive
- » We are Celebrating the Feast of Aviation and the Bulgarian Air Force
- » After the Security Council: Bulgaria Urges Turkey to Suspend Military Operation in Syria
- » The Security Council will Meet Today Due to the Situation in Syria
- » 40% of the Roads in Bulgaria are in Poor Condition