Outgoing PM Boyko Borisov Postpones Meeting with Hungary’s Orban
Outgoing Prime Minister Boyko Borisov postponed the planned meeting with Viktor Orban in Hungary due to the escalation of the situation in the refugee camp in Harmanli, announced the Government information service.
Since early this morning, the outgoing PM has been having a meeting in the building of the Council of Ministers on the current situation and the additional measures needed. Reports are being made by Interior minister Rumiana Bachvarova, Deputy Minister Philip Gunev, Deputy Chief- Commissioner of the Ministry of Interior Georgi Arabadjiev, Deputy Director of National Police Directorate - Todor Grebenarov and Chief of Defence- Konstantin Popov.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend
- » Bulgaria: Head of State Agency for Wiretapping Replaced by President Radev