Bulgaria's Football Team Progresses in FIFA Rankings
The Bulgarian national football team marked a progress of 17 places in FIFA rankings and now ranks 72nd.
Progress is due to the victory over Belarus (1:0) in Sofia, as part of the World Cup qualifiers. The Lions have 492 points, or 97 more, compared to the previous month.
In the rankings, Bulgarians football players are right behind Guinea and ahead of Uganda and Belarus.
The other opponents of Bulgaria in the World Cup qualifiers are France (7th), Netherlands (22nd) and Sweden (41st), only Luxembourg lags far behind – 132nd in the world.
The leader in the FIFA ranking system is still the team of Argentina, followed by Brazil, after it switchedplaces with Germany which is now third.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Footballers and Fans of Lokomotiv Plovdiv with Coronavirus
- » Bulgaria's FC "Black Sea": Over 10 Football Players Test Positive for COVID-19
- » Bulgarian Minister of Sports Krassen Kralev : Stadiums Could Close Doors to Fans
- » 30 Years Later: Liverpool Is The New Champion of England!
- » Tennis Star Novak Djokovic Tests Positive for Covid-19
- » Coaches of Grigor Dimitrov and Novak Djokovic Tested Positive for COVID-19