UN Secretary General António Guterres Arrives in Moscow
The newly- elected UN Secretary General António Guterres is expected to arrive in Moscow on November 24, where he will meet head of state Vladimir Putin and Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov, reported TASS News Agency.
The main topics which the leaders will discuss during the meeting will be the work of the world organization and finding ways of increasing efficiency, and resolving the conflicts in Southeastern Ukraine and Syria.
- » Donald Tusk: UK Will Become a "Second-Rate Player" after Brexit
- » The EU Is Stepping up its Defense and Security Efforts
- » Erdogan: Turkey Could Suspend EU Membership Talks
- » Belarus Must Abolish the Death Penalty in order to Become a Member of the European Council
- » The European Council to Impose Sanctions over Turkish Drilling Operations near Cyprus
- » More than 300 Refugees and Migrants Have Been Transferred from the Island of Lesbos to Athens