Prosecutor's Office Finds Biserov Guilty Only of Non-payment of BGN 19,000 inTaxes
The Supreme Cassation Court will rule on the case against former Deputy Chairman of DPS and Parliament Hristo Biserov within the deadline stipulated by law. By law, the deadline for a ruling is one month but it is merely instructive and not mandatory.
Bisserov has already been acquitted at two instances on three counts – for unpaid taxes to the amount of BGN 19,000, non-declaration of deals with currency valuables and not declaring to the National Audit Office BGN 700,000 in Swiss bank accounts.
The Prosecutor’s Office protest concerns merely one of the charges – the non-payment of taxes to the amount of BGN 19,000. The state prosecutor has not appealed the acquittal regarding the other two charges.
- » Heavy Traffic from Serbia to Bulgaria via Kalotina
- » Soon 13 New Trams will be Delivered in Sofia
- » Soon Starts the Construction of an Underpass at Pencho Slaveykov Blvd in Sofia
- » New service: Sofia Residents can Buy a Ticket for Underground and Public transport via Phone
- » Drinking Water in Sofia is Among the Best in Europe
- » Municipality of Stamboliyski Launches Free Public Transport