Prosecutor's Office Finds Biserov Guilty Only of Non-payment of BGN 19,000 inTaxes
The Supreme Cassation Court will rule on the case against former Deputy Chairman of DPS and Parliament Hristo Biserov within the deadline stipulated by law. By law, the deadline for a ruling is one month but it is merely instructive and not mandatory.
Bisserov has already been acquitted at two instances on three counts – for unpaid taxes to the amount of BGN 19,000, non-declaration of deals with currency valuables and not declaring to the National Audit Office BGN 700,000 in Swiss bank accounts.
The Prosecutor’s Office protest concerns merely one of the charges – the non-payment of taxes to the amount of BGN 19,000. The state prosecutor has not appealed the acquittal regarding the other two charges.
- » 75% of Young People in Europe Can Not Distinguish Fake From Real News
- » Bulgarian PM: With the Construction of HEMUS Motorway, the Country's GDP will Rise by at Least 10-20%
- » Bulgarian President Rumen Radev Met With Medical Specialists
- » 69% of the Gross Premium Income of the Non-Life Insurance in Bulgaria Comes From Motor Insurance
- » Bulgaria's Debt is BGN 24.4 Billion
- » PM Borisov: Bulgarian GDP will Rise by at least 10-20% with the Construction of Hemus Highway