Law Amendment To Oblige Telecoms to Provide Coordinates of Missing Persons
Amendments to the Law on Electronic Communications will be introduced next week which will provide the opportunity for mobile operators to give out information about the location of persons who have gone missing in the mountains to rescue teams within two hours of the signal being submitted.
The amendment is supported by all political forces represented in Parliament, announced Tsvetan Tsvetanov, chairman of the parliamentary group of GERB, cited by focus agency.
- » Distribution of Over BGN 620 Thousand Worth of Pensions in Bulgaria is Temporarily Suspended
- » Warning of Dangerous Undercurrents Along the Bulgarian Black Sea Coast
- » Traffic on Struma Motorway Expected to be Allowed Partially from Friday
- » Bulgarian PM: Government is Implementing Consistent Policy to Build and Renovate Sports Facilities Across the Country
- » Bulgarian Mountain Rescuers: Injured Tourist near Malyovitsa Peak is Safe
- » Restoration of the Viaduct of Struma Motorway Will Cost BGN 1.86 million