Bulgarian Police Arrests 20 Illegal Migrants
During an operation in Sofia on November 24, the police arrested 20 illegal migrants reported BNR.
According to police sources, over the last few months, the Ministry of Interior is detaining mainly young men from Afghanistan, Pakistan and Iraq.
The persons arrested were taken to police stations in order to check their identity. After that, they will probably be placed in one of the refugee centers of the State Agency for Refugees.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend