Bulgarian Police Arrests 20 Illegal Migrants
During an operation in Sofia on November 24, the police arrested 20 illegal migrants reported BNR.
According to police sources, over the last few months, the Ministry of Interior is detaining mainly young men from Afghanistan, Pakistan and Iraq.
The persons arrested were taken to police stations in order to check their identity. After that, they will probably be placed in one of the refugee centers of the State Agency for Refugees.
- » Bulgarian Speaker of Parliament Talks With Talat Jaferi at the National Assembly
- » The Ministry of the Interior Received 9 New Cars, Specialized as Technical Workshops
- » Parliament Discusses the Presidential Veto on the Law on Personal Data
- » Bulgarian Parliament Will Vote on the Protocol For the Accession of Northern Macedonia to NATO
- » BDZ will Update 15 Passenger Coaches every Month until the End of the Year
- » Repair Closes Another One of the Central Streets in Sofia