Credit Cards Become More Popular in Bulgaria
The use of credit cards in Bulgaria is becoming more widely spread, showed an analysis of one of the largest banks in Bulgaria.
Experts estimate a nearly 60% growth in the number of credit cards issued in 2015 and 2016, compared to 2014.
Data shows that Bulgarians use their credit cards more and more frequently for international payments, followed by online shopping and airplane reservations.
- » Bulgaria’s Allterco Robotics Joins Deutsche Telekom's Startup Innovation Programme
- » The Bulgarian Energy Holding is on its Way to take Commitments in the BEH Gas Case
- » Bulgaria's Lorex Production Base Put up for Sale by Bailiff
- » Around 2000 Startups have been Created in Bulgaria for 5 Years
- » Turkey is in the Top 10 in the Inbound Tourism Markets for Bulgaria
- » Young Bulgarian Became One of the Richest Entrepreneurs in the World