Outgoing Interior Minister: GERB Will Not Support Patriotic Front
Outgoing Interior Minister Rumyana Bachvarova announced that GERB will not support the Patriotic Front in its attempt to form a government within the framework of the current Parliament.
Bachvarova explained on Nova TV that simple logic excludes the option of the biggest party in Parliament backing the third or fourth largest political force and implementing their programme.
“It is impossible for GERB to participate in a government that does not have Boyko Borisov as Prime Minister. This is not a question of ego but rather of who will assume responsibility before the citizens,” added Bachvarova, thus excluding the possibility of a government with a similar configuration as the current one but without Borisov as PM.
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General
- » President Rumen Radev with a Statement on the New Attorney General's Decree
- » Bulgaria’s Parliament Accepts the Resignations of Liliyana Pavlova and Volen Siderov
- » Protest Against the Election of Geshev as Chief Prosecutor
- » The 1st Television Interview of Ivan Geshev After His Election as Chief Public Prosecutor