Ataka's Leader Siderov Remits Borisov's Legal Expenses of BGN 35,000
The leader of Ataka Volen Siderov has remitted BGN 35,000 in legal expenses incurred by Boyko Borisov in the slander case against Siderov initiated by Borisov.
“If Siderov had not turned out to be human, my entire salary as PM would have been forfeited,” commented Borisov to journalists.
Siderov was sentenced to pay BGN 3,000 in compensation to Borisov for a slanderous insult, but the outgoing PM had to pay the legal expenses for the case which amounted to BGN 35,000.
- » BGN 20 Million is the Annual Cost of Street Lighting in Sofia
- » CPC Stops the Deal for "Nova Broadcasting Group"
- » CPC Prohibit "Inercom" from Buying "CEZ Bulgaria"
- » Radio Free Europe Resumes Broadcasts for Bulgaria, Romania
- » There is going to be a Children's Aqua Park in Sofia
- » Bulgaria Celebrates the 181th Anniversary of its National Hero Vasil Levski's Birth