Bulgarian Customs Officers Find Heroin for BGN 2 M
Over 21.5 kg of heroin were discovered by officers at the Kalotina border cross check point during a routine check of a car with a Bulgarian registration, according to Darik radio.
The customs officers proceeded with a detailed check of the car after thinking that it looked suspicious.
The total amount of heroin is 21.552kg and its value is nearly BGN 2 M, according to court proceedings estimates.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » After the First 13 - Three more Illegally Buried Bodies found near Bankya
- » Teenagers Attacked and Robbed a Postal Worker in Parvomai
- » Bulgaria: 16 Arrested in Smolyan region - Most of them were British Citizens
- » A Suspect of Terrorism has been Detained in Bulgaria at the Request of Norway
- » A Bulgarian is among the 10 Most Wanted Criminals in Spain
- » Moldovans detained for Stealing nearly BGN 200,000 from Ukrainian Refugees in Bulgaria