Bulgarian Customs Officers Find Heroin for BGN 2 M
Over 21.5 kg of heroin were discovered by officers at the Kalotina border cross check point during a routine check of a car with a Bulgarian registration, according to Darik radio.
The customs officers proceeded with a detailed check of the car after thinking that it looked suspicious.
The total amount of heroin is 21.552kg and its value is nearly BGN 2 M, according to court proceedings estimates.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria's Chief Prosecutor: Vasil Bozhkov and Tsvetan Vassilev Partner with Politicians and Journalists to Sabotage Bulgaria's Justice System
- » Bulgaria's Chief Prosecutor Ivan Geshev: An Inspection of the Minister of Culture Has Been Appointed
- » SP's Office Summons PM Borissov over the Bobokov Investigation
- » Bulgarian Commandos Arrested Bozhkov's Security Chief
- » Bulgarian of Syrian Descent Arrested in Bourgas for Terrorism
- » Bulgaria: Anti-Corruption Commission with Claims for BGN 140 Million Against Minyu and Stayko Staykovi